Featured Courses in the highlands
- Boat of Garten Golf Club designed by a grandmaster of golf course architecture, James Braid.
- Fortrose and Rosemarkie Golf Links Located on the Chanory Peninsula in the “Black Isle”
- Royal Dornoch Golf Club. This championship links course was formed in 1877
- Grantown-on-Spey-Golf Club designed by Golf course expert Willie Park
- Traigh Golf Club Located in one of the most scenic areas of the highlands
- Whalsay Golf Club Located in the northern isles of Shetland and Orkney
- Aigas Golf Club situated at the foot of Strathglass, five miles West of Beauly.
- Nairn Dunbar Golf Club. Ranked 9th in the North of Scotland top 100
Decide to visit any of the mentioned golf courses, and you will be amazed at the beauty of the highlands and the serenity accompanying it. If you have any questions as regarding any of the courses or you need help booking a reservation, contact www.golfingscotland.travel this company are experts in this market.